- Ask a question
- Care Guide
PU Leather Chair
Delivery 10 - 15 working days. The retro industrial dining chair is always unique and provides a sense of cool elegance to any space. The captivating Archie Faux Leather Dining Chair features a striking contrast between the rich, deep colours of the PU leather and the dark steel frame, as well as a curved seat-back that provides absolute comfort. These coloured dining chairs are a must-have, especially if you like a little more support from the robust cross frame. These 100 percent luxurious PU upholstered dining chairs help make any occasion exceptional, whether in the dining room or the boardroom. Whilst we only have the blue dining chairs available in our outlet, we also stock these in dark brown.
WHY IT'S IN OUR OUTLET: Ex-Photography, has been opened for photos, repackaged and is offered as new and in perfect condition.
* Please note we are unable to accept returns on any Products purchased in our Outlet. We are also unable to extend our 14 day returns policy on bespoke Products, unless there is a manufacturing fault or defect.
Dimensions: H87 x W45.5 x D59cm. Seat height 49cm / Minor assembly required / Free delivery to most mainland UK*
This care guide has been put together by our team, to offer you advice on how to keep your furniture looking wonderful for many years to come.
To clean your furniture:
We often get asked what products can be used on a daily basis to clean your furniture. With a waxed finish, we would recommend avoiding spray polishes that contain silicones, as they may spoil the surface of your furniture by building up over time.
- Our main recommendation would be to use placemats and coasters whenever placing something hot on the surface. This really will be the best way to avoid ring marks.
- Also wiping up any spills as soon as possible, will help you avoid stains.
- When writing, avoid your pen making impressions by using a pad underneath your sheet of paper.
Other maintenance tips:
To make sure you avoid weakening the joints, never drag furniture, always lift.
When placing furniture directly on to floors, make sure you use heavy duty felt pads, or other forms of protection to avoid scratches or marks. These can be bought from most hardware stores or online.
The beauty of wax is that it allows the natural variations in tone of reclaimed wood to come through. The best way to nourish and protect the wood, is through waxing it!
You may wax your piece of furniture as often as you like, although we would recommend regular waxing in the first few months.
We would recommend that at least a monthly wax for the first 3 months will be needed, as it acclimatises to the heat of your home. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight or next to a radiator, as this will increase the appearance of cracks due to over-drying.
After this, waxing every other month should be fine.
Please be assured, it's very fast and simple to wax!
All you need is some wax, we recommend Mylands Wax, which is a high-quality British wax. Depending on your finish, you may just want a clear wax, to avoid your piece of furniture getting too dark.
- All you need as an old rag, which you can use to apply the wax generously across your piece of furniture.
- Rub it on along the grain of the wood to make sure it gets into all areas.
- Once you've done your waxing, it's best to leave it approx 30mins.
- After 30 mins, use another clean rag to remove excess and to give it a very light buff.
- Waxing is also a great way to remove any marks or cracks which may appear over time, and it can be used in the affected area only
If you see any small crack appear (these are known as shakes, and are quite common in old reclaimed wood), simply wax over them, they will not make the crack disappear, however, it will help to nourish the wood.
If you have any questions at all, then please don't hesitate to contact us on 01273 499057 or send us a message.