We are hiring
ECOMMERCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE - HOVE
Closing date: 30/08/2019 - position now filled
All applications MUST include a covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for his position, along with your CV.
Modish Living is a technology-driven furniture retailer operating mainly as an e-commerce business. We are seeking an ambitious marketing person to join a small yet growing team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Marketing Executive, who is passionate about interiors, ecommerce and marketing.
Based in central Hove, the Ecommerce Marketing Executive will work as a key part of the business and is required to be a motivated self-starter. We are looking for someone to be excited about achieving results, is happy to lead projects and has a wealth of experience which will benefit a small growing business.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage and create segmented e-mail newsletters and website pop-up campaigns to customers and prospects.
- Manage and consistently update the company website, through the use of photoshop and the main web portal. Will be expected to bring creative ideas, while working within the branding guidelines of the business.
- Schedule and manage blogs and all social media accounts, including imagery and artwork.
- Develop and manage effective and engaging digital marketing campaigns
- Create content for both online and offline campaigns
- Actively support photoshoots, including prop management.
- Creation, implementation and optimisation of SEO strategy
- Manage online paid advertising campaigns, including social campaign, with the ability to review, optimise and expand campaigns
- Build and grow company social media profiles as well as engage and interact on social media platforms
- Produce copy for marketing campaigns that will reflect the tone of the company and attract our target market
- Support the business with new product development research and competitor analysis as well as marketing projects.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of digital marketing activities
Digital Marketing Executive - Skills/ Experience:
- Experience in content creation for on and offline channels
- Knowledge of SEO, UX and social media
- Experience of using Google Analytics and AdWords
- Experience with website management systems such as Shopify
- Competent in using Adobe creative suite (InDesign & Illustrator), Office (Word, Excel, Acrobat, PowerPoint).
- Must have strong Photoshop skills, which is a core skill for managing online and print marketing.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a proactive and engaged member of a small team, willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Have strong design skills, which can be used across the creative suite of technology.
- Be comfortable attending face to face briefing meetings and presenting to colleagues
- Have a genuine passion for furniture, and a creative eye for design and photography
- Be a confident copywriter, with excellent grammar.
You will be resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment.
You should be able to initiate, execute and review activities without necessary supervision, take ownership of the role and ensure work is completed.
Working with a small company may at times mean you will be required to step out of the role and help out in other areas of the business, including general admin, looking after the studio space, supporting photoshoots and other areas of the business of when required.
We are offering a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities.
Our supportive leadership style means you get to make your own decisions and take responsibility for your own approach to work. As a result, we have very motivated, committed and energetic people who can make a real difference to what we do and how we do it.
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per annum
Candidates must be OK working in an office environment with two small dogs.