- Modish Living Ltd has teamed up with the highly-trusted, secure online credit application service Close Brothers Retail Finance, to offer finance options when you buy furniture from Modish Living Ltd.
- Modish Living acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products for Close Brothers Retails finance.
- Please note credit is subject to age and status and you will need to be over the age of 18
- Delivery must be the same as the billing address.
Decide what furniture you are going to buy from Modish Living. Go through to the final checkout page and select "Apply for finance (orders over £500)
Complete a quick online application.
Pay from as little as 20% deposit.
Once complete you will receive an order confirmation from Modish Living and we'll start the process of getting your furniture to you. Now wait for your delivery.
- Aged 18-80
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident
- Work at least 16 hours per week (or be in receipt of a pension)
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit via UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment
- Spending a minimum of £500 across the store
- Delivery must be to the address that you put on the finance application (your home billing address)
Through partnering with Close Brothers Retail Finance, Modish Living offers customers the flexibility to pay in full after delivery or spread out the payments up to 12 months.
Your first instalment payment will be collected by direct debit 30 days after delivery.
Keep paying monthly instalments or pay off the full amount at any time. It's this simple!
*Note until the application is complete and signed by you, your order will not be processed or dispatched.