- Use the colour code to choose how you want to customise your armchair
- Choose from the below aniline leather, Harris Tweed or Moon Wool swatches to customise each part
- Alternatively, you can make the armchair in full leather or full wool
- Each armchair is made to order and we'll deliver it to you in 8 - 12 weeks. More info on delivery here
- When you are ready to order, use the form below to contact us or call us on 01273 499057
Customise your sofa with classic patterns or choose your favourite shade from our tastefully colour palette.
Fact: The unique rich texture and quality of Moon Wool is obtained by the mix of up to 7 different coloured wools for each yarn.
Besides retaining its iconic colours and form in time, Moon Wool is hypoallergenic and easy to care for.
Find out more about Moon Wool
High Quality Italian Aniline Leather gives a natural rich look and feel.
Fact: Unlike printed reproductions, real leathers such as these will often bear original hallmarks including scars, branding marks, creases and grain variances. None of these natural markings effect the quality or the durability of the hide, however they emphasise the authenticity of the leathers used.
Fact: Harris Tweed is the only fabric in the world governed by its own Act of Parliament.
In order to keep the well known high quality only pure virgin wools are used, mainly from sheep on the Scottish mainland.
Harris Tweed is crafted by hand, using traditional methods which are performed to exacting, environmentally friendly standards.
Find out more about Harris Tweed