Whether it’s an autumnal orange or a summery, vibrant shade, there is something alluring about an orange sofa. It’s deep golden tones instantly warm and room but without bringing an ‘high-viz’ feel to the space.
The good news, it doesn’t need overly-complicated styling and neither does investing in an orange sofa mean that certain styles and looks are immediately excluded. There is more versatility in the golden shade than you could ever imagine.
We like to give you as many choices as possible which is why these orange sofas are customisable;
• The wadding – some sofas come with a choice of filling or padding. Choose the one that suits how you will use the sofa.
• Size – most of our sofas are available in two, three or four seater options.
• Fabric – choose from orange fabric or opt for the deep golden hues of orange aniline leather.
Style it out
The Grayson orange sofa is a dream and easier to style with these hints and tips;
• Soften the golden hue just a touch with the Scandinavian styled living room. using lighter woods, like oak, is perfect.
• The white-topped nest of tables, for example, with natural wood legs make an ideal partner to the orange sofa.
• The oak ladder shelving continues the Scandinavian feel and adds a sense of something different alongside the delightful golden tones of the sofa too.
• Use a paler floor rug, such as a pale black rug with faded design to be the platform on which it all sits.
Industrial chic with orange leather
Orange leather sofas are set to be the next big thing when it comes to bold moves in the home. In fact, orange could be the surprise colour of seasons to come.
If there is one style that it works well with, it is the industrial style.
And we have just the collection – the smooth, sophisticated and delicious clean lines of the Bristol Leather and Harris Tweed sofa, a sublime fusion of when fabric and leather meet, giving you the best of both worlds.
Maintain its sheer beauty with unfussy accessories, such as this elegantly simple reclaimed wood industrial side table with a pretty table lamp to ‘square’ the sofa.
Frame it, as e say, by choosing a multi-pattern rug for the floor. Placement is key, so have the two front legs of the sofa just on the rug.
Add your own touch with the Barclay sideboard, beautiful and detailed, but without the fuss, something that the industrial look expects.
Keep the walls a neutral shade, with light window treatment and don’t forget accessories such as artwork and a floor lamp to bring the scheme to life.
The rustic industrial appeal
The Fairfield Chester sofa fits with many design schemes but we think the more rustic the surrounding furniture, the better this sofa will radiate.
Introduce hints of the industrial with the patchwork grey floor rug, ideal for bringing out the golden orange tones of this upholstered sofa.
Carrying on this theme, the Luxe Kensington range is the ideal collection alongside the Fairfield sofa. The reclaimed wood coffee table complete with black metal legs is the ideal piece for framing the sofa in situ – not too large and not too small, it is also the ideal low-level table for coffee and cocktails!
The reclaimed wood side table makes for an understated addition as there will be others. Choose industrially styled mirrors flanked with abstract artwork – choose either unframed canvas prints or black framed prints for cohesion.
Is an orange sofa an addition you would consider?